Wing N Wink3:45:00 PM
Hey there, OMG it's May already!
Time flies really fast, anyway today I wanna share a make up challenge.
It hold by Endi Feng and Josephine (Indoesian Beauty Bloggers).
The theme is Wing and Wink, means that you should do a cat eye and snap a wink photo of you.
Actually not only that you should put a vibrant nail polish too.
So here is the photo which I submitted:
I wore my old silver wig and leopard beani.
I also try to color my eyebrow into pink, this is inspired by one of my fav model, Eva Cheung!
Thank you to Stella lee, one day she post a picture of her on Instagram with pinky eyebrow then I asked her how to do that.
She said apply eyeshadow, so yeah I tried.
Product that I use:
- Etude House dream on base in Apricot
- Sari Ayu cream foundation
- Caring Colors UV White Microfine Loose Powder in Transparent
- Lioele eyeshadow Pink & Purple no.19 Shine Pink (as blush on)
- MUA poptastic eyeshadow no.10 (see the swatches)
- Koji Dolly Wink eyeliner in Black
- Falsies which I got from Stella lee's beauty class :D
- The Face Shop Nail Polish PP401
- The Skin Food Gunnpang Nail No. 2
- GEO Princess Mimi Brown
I hope that I could win the challenge.
Anyway the prizes are:
- Estee Lauder PURE COLOR Eye Shadow Duo no. 10 Amethysts
- The Body Shop BORN LIPPY Strawberry Lipbalm Stick
- 2 bottles brand new Nubar nail lacquer
You want to win those too? Go join the challenge visit Endy's or Josephine's blogs for more info!