Dull to Doll9:57:00 PM
So how's your weekend? Mine was great! If you follow my Instagram you'll know why :D
Anyway, today is the last day to submit your photo to join Indonesian Beauty Blogger MUC.
I don't wanna miss it because the theme "Dull to Doll" & prize from Estee Lauder are so awesome!
Check out the picture below for more info, you can click it to jump to IBB's web.
Ok so here is my Dull to Doll look :
My eye make up inspired by Tsubasa Masuwaka.
Her make up is so dolly!
(credit: Tsubasa Masuwaka's blog)
My lips make up inspired by the doll make up below, I believe it's a Korean doll.
Yes, it's a gradient ulzzang lips.
The point of doll make up is a flawless skin and big eyes.
So you have to make sure to cover up all the dark spot or acne scar even a dark circle and of course the eyebags.
You can use a pair of circle lens too!
Products which I use:
- Kiehl's BB Cream in light shade (review here)
- Sari Ayu cream foundation
- Caring Colors UV White Microfine Loose Powder in Transparent
- Lioele eyeshadow Pink & Purple no.19 Shine Pink (as blush on)
- Koji Dolly Wink eyeliner in Black
- Naomi Lashes no.42 (review here)
- Dreamy.I green (contacts)
- Baviphat Funky Look Tint Gloss Duo no.2
I hope to win this MUC, well at least become one of the nominees.
Ok, bye for now and see you on the next post! <3 p="">3>