New Japanese Make Up Trend5:28:00 PM
Hi, hello how are you? :D
This post is just makes me so excited, if you love youtube or japanese make up you must known Venus Angelic.
She's a youtuber who is so cute just like a doll and she loves japan culture.
So one day I browse her videos and watched this video.
The video is just so makes me wanna do it! Ahaha :D
I mean I learned new things in Japanese make up from the video.
Like the way she apply the blush on and the eye make up too, similar like ulzzang's eye bags.
And she use a lip tint instead of lipstick.
See, how cute she is!
Actually it's a bit hard to make the fake eye bags :(
I need to practice more.
Anyway, products which I use:
- Etude House dream on base in Apricot
- Sari Ayu cream foundation
- Caring Colors UV White Microfine Loose Powder in Transparent
- Innisfree eco wood eyebrow pencil no.2
- Lioele eyeshadow Pink & Purple no.19 Shine Pink (as blush on)
- Viva eyeshadow duo no.2
- MUA poptastic eyeshadow no.3 (see the swatches)
- Tonymoly mini tint
- Cha cha tint (mix with the tonymoly one)
- Lioele L'Cret miracle lip gloss no.2
- Naomi falsies no.41
For me I like this technique more than the general Japanese make up one.
How about you?
Would you try it?