IBB Make Up Challenge "Echanting Fairy"7:00:00 PM
Hi Everyone! Today I want to share you a very fun event which held by Indonesian Beauty Blogger, November 2012 Makeup Challenge Echanting Fairy.
You have to do some make up which is describe a fairy look in your imagination.
I'm so so excited to join the contest, and Thank God finally I had a right time to do it! YAY!
Fairy is a magical and pretty creature for me.
My imagination of a fairy is she has a very flawless skin, pretty long hair also a pair of bright blue eyes.
So here I am try to be the winner of the contest.
I choose pink & violet eyeshadow for eyes and blue softlens.
Soft pink for lips & cheek will make the look natural.
For the imaginary things I add pink & violet blink glitter stickers on my forehead.
Don't forget to add some flowers and braided my hair (very tiny on the front).
Last is flowery shirt to complete the look.
Products that I use are:
- Hadalabo Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion
- Etude House Sun BB Cream
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Compact
- Etude House Oh My Liner in Brown
- Innisfree Eco Flower Lip Tint
- Lioele L'cret Miracle Lip GLoss
- Revlon Powder Blush
- Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow
- Tony Moly Cryztal Bluser 07
- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer
- Koji DollyWink Mascara Long
- Liole Color Eyeshadow Shine Pink
- Nature Republic Star Eye Shadow PP506
- I.Fairy Keizen Blue
I hope I can be 1 of the finalist and of course being the winner.
Anyway is you are Indonesian you can join too, just click here!
OK, Good Luck to us, see you on the next post~
PS: I photoshoped the wings ^^